Sunday, March 08, 2009

march pics

So, I'm not really sure what I am going to do for my next concentration pieces. I was thinking of doing one based on a water reflection pic from the zoo (I actually started it in class but it is at the very-unfinished stage so I might change it). This is not the same picture I was using but it's of the same place, so here's the general idea of it:

The other picture I am thinking of doing is this one, of Sarah Bartell's and my feet reflected in a glass animal cage.

Does anyone have any recommendations for expanding the boundaries of my reflections?

2 comments:

MadisonC said...

regarding the feet, I like the concept, but also especially like the dimensions of the new piece of paper you're doing it on, it seems like that will be really cool.

Steven said...

One think i thik you need to think about when your chosing a refrents to paint is how reconizable it is. your peises in the past have been vrey acyerit but i woryed that it will be difeklt to tell what the shows are and the trees reflected in water wonts they are painted becus they are cinde of blury to start out with. good gob on refleted legs the ricls in the paint look amazing, good work