Sunday, May 03, 2009

Okay.


HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF THIS MAN HE IS MY CURRENT HERO: Esref Armagan. He's some Turkish dude who was born without eyes--so has literally no sight and never has-- and he paints and draws. Accurately. It's amazing. I'm so impressed. He has better perspective than I do!

Deep breath of relief.
Last week was so hectic, and this week will be crazy too, and then next week will be as well because I will be studying for Hell Test and it's my birthday in two weeks (!!!) and I want to be able to party it up because you know me I'm so crazy like that, and I'm so glad this week is over.
It's so relaxing to have my APH paper done and our concentrations done. Woo.
-sigh-
Prom was good, infinitely better than promsi. My dress wasn't as cool, but everything else makes up for it. Yeah.

I wonder what our after-concentration art project will be? I'm kindof excited to do a full piece that has nothing to do with reflections! YEAH!

I still need to do my final NAHS hour. Boo. Do you think beautifying the school with landscape arrangement works? :)

2 comments:

ER!N said...

WHAT?!?!? how does he do that?
Ali your dress was great

lhsap2D0809AlisonK said...

I KNOW ERIN, he's pretty much my hero, I can't even begin to imagine how he does it.